Recently, it has become known that the company NES ESTEIT, LLC received from the Vinnytsya Executive Committee all information regarding the conditions and limitations of designing a plant that will manufacture solar panels. Vinnytsya Executive Committee obliged NES ESTEIT, LLC to obtain all information in accordance with clause 3 of Article 29 of the Ukrainian Law “On Regulation of Urban Development”. After this, the company must develop and approve the project documentation in accordance with this law. It is worth noting that before the building will be put into operation it will be necessary to sign an agreement on payment of share participation in the development of the infrastructure of Vinnytsya. At the moment there is no information on the date of launch of the plant and its production capacity.
We want to remind you what the solar panels are:
- Solar panels from single-crystal photoelectric elements with the efficiency of 14-16%. If we talk about the specific features, it is worth noting an interesting polygonal form of photoelectric elements. Because of this, it is very difficult to fill the entire surface of the panel with elements. Therefore, the power of the solar panel itself is lower than the power of a separate polygonal element.
- Solar panels made of polycrystalline photovoltaic cells with an efficiency of 12-14%. This type of solar panels differs from other crystalline structure and has the blue color. The popularity of the panels is due to lower cost compared with the first kind, but also less effective.
- Solar cells made of amorphous silicon with an efficiency of 6-8%. This type of solar panels has the lowest efficiency, but the energy they produce is cheap.
- Solar panels made from elements of cadmium telluride with an efficiency of 11%. This kind of panels produces cheap electricity due to film manufacturing technology.
- Solar panels made of elements based on indium, selenium, copper, and gallium (CIGS) with an efficiency of 15%. This kind of panels is manufactured using the same technology as the previous one.